addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Holly Springs Writers Guild Message Board › Posting on Chocolate & Books Blog Tour: Two HSWG members

Posting on Chocolate & Books Blog Tour: Two HSWG members

Cat M.
user 115481582
Cary, NC
Post #: 5
Good Saturday a.m.,

Got a minute? Please check out my picks in the Chocolate & Books Blog Tour, where I pair my fave reads with different types of chocolate on my blog here. No worries...all calories are removed, just for you, in this literary lusciousness.

Sherri Leeder, fellow Guild member, is posting next on 28 June, and I introduce her post below. We even give a plug for the Guild.

And if you enjoy reading our posts, might you pretty-please-with-chocolate-sauce-on­-top like them and share? love struck

I've been on the road a lot and miss seeing everyone. Looking forward to catching up next meeting.

All the best and happy tales!

Catherine Poff
(writing as Cat Michaels)

==============================
Sherri Gaillard...
28 June Post onFacebook here

… is an introverted optimist, artist and writer of short stories and prose poem ramblings on deep emotions, personal growth, and coping with depression. We both belong to the Holly Springs Writers’ Guild, so I actually get to SEE Sherri in person once a month...a welcome change of pace from virtual networking!