On the Agenda:
* Analysis and Discussion of HomeAway v. Santa Monica: This important 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals decision was handed down in March this year. The case involved a challenge by HomeAway and Airbnb to Santa Monica's short-term rental ordinance. Peter Kwan, HSDC Co-Chair, will present an analysis of the case and its implications for San Francisco.
* Merchant Talk: Sandra Weese of Romona the Host, and SF Wild.
* Report on Discussion with Adrian Putra, Acting Director OSTR: A brief overview of the issues, problems and solutions we discussed recently with the Acting Director.
Please note: To avoid losing HSDC free use of library facilities -
* Animals other than disability service animals are not permitted inside library facilities.
* Food and beverages are also not permitted