addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong New In Town Social Group Message Board › Last Chance to RSVP for boat party!!!

Last Chance to RSVP for boat party!!!

rosalina
user 12269455
Hong Kong, HK
To all my dearest members!

This is the LAST CHANCE to RSVP for Yacht Party.

I need to collect everyone's money by DEADLINE September 2nd 12:00 A.M

As I need the full payment to pay boat company, DJ etc. Otherwise I wouldn't have enough money for the DJ, and your organiser will be killed by a lot of angry meetup members!!! just kidding...

So Please PAY ME ASAP and spread the words to your friends, family, neighbours, neighbours dogs lol I don't care whoever it is. just need to get the money! so help people! help!!! team work!!

http://www.meetup.com/Hong-Kong-New-In-Town-Social-Group/events/28801821/­

have a nice day,

Rosalina