addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong New In Town Social Group Message Board › INSTRUCTIONS & reminder for Sunday

INSTRUCTIONS & reminder for Sunday

rosalina
user 12269455
Hong Kong, HK
Hello all my lovely members!!

Are you excited for Yacht Party this sunday?? I hope you ARE cause I AM!!

So here are the instructions for this Sunday September 18th, 2011 at 10:00 A.M :

1.) You MUST SIGN-IN with me once you've arrived to Pole No.3 at Tsim Sha Tsui Pier. I will be wearing a bright yellow top with orange lipstick.

2.) You will be ASSIGNED by me to either Boat A or Boat B. You will then go on the boat accordingly when yacht is ready to board.

3.) If there is any questions or concerns, PLEASE CALL my cell no. 67356665. DO NOT TEXT ME. as I will be too busy to type.

4.) we will NOT WAIT for you if you are late since we have 100+ people.

reminders for that day:

1.) bring seasick pills if necessary

2.) bring enough food AND drinks for yourself, long hours of heat might cause dehydration

3.) your swimsuit, towel and sunblock of course

4.) a bright smile ready to meet some new lovely friends and prepare to shake your booty to some fine latino tunes :)

Look forward to see you ALL ,

Rosalina