addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong Wine Lovers Group Message Board › A friendly reminder about the 30th October Thai cooking class @ i Love Kitchen

A friendly reminder about the 30th October Thai cooking class @ i Love Kitchen

Napa
user 14572745
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
Dear All Fellow Winos,

I just wanted to send you all a friendly reminder about the 30th October Thai Cooking Class @ i Love Kitchen.

The event is getting full so if you have RSVP'd that you are coming but have not yet made a complete registration for the event, please kindly confirm your attending status.

Note: Class enrollment format, attendees are required to settle the enrollment fee in person at any branch of i Love Kitchen stores (K11-Mall TST, 2 Humphrey Avenue - TST, 1 Leighton Road - Causeway Bay and Mega Box 3 - Kowloon Bay) http://www.ilovekitch...­

Should you have further questions, please let me know and I am reachable via mobile phone +852 9104 5590

I am very much looking forward to meeting you all at the event and sharing some good food, good wines and good conversation.

See you soon,

Napa