Honolulu Options Traders (HOT) is your source to learn about stock options, online options trading and strategies, and to meet other traders. We are 300+ independent stock and options traders in based in Hawaii (plus others who wish there in Hawaii!). HOT is not an investment club but an educational and social group. It's free to join. (The public and non-members cannot see membership lists, group profiles, attendees, photos or other shared content.)
• PLEASE JOIN US NOW and become a HOTTIE! Let us know your interests and we'll update you on meeting times and places.
We run several different types of events
• Introductory classes to learn about the basics of options trading, and to meet other traders
• Workshops on topics such as thethinkorswimplatform, taxation of stocks & options, etc.
• Live trading every first and third Friday morning 7:30 - 9:30 am, when market is open.
• 10-week Fundamental of Options Trading course, including principles and basic strategies.
• 4-Day Intensive Courses for those preferring a condensed way to learn.
• Social events at locations such as Waikiki Cheeseburger. or the Olde Spaghetti Factory in Kaka'ako. We also had a Summer Social at Hawaii Yacht Club in the summer.
See the CALENDAR for current listings of all classes and events. Classes typically run 1 hr 15 min. Tuition applies to some classes. All levels of experience are welcome.
We are currently running Tuesday evening classes and Friday morning Live Trading twice a month at the Manoa Innovation Center.
In Fall 2014, we introduced a complete curriculum of education for options traders. See the Calendar for the schedule of events, fees, and locations.Private mentoring also available for fee. For a schedule of costs, go to http://www.honoluluoptionstraders.com/payment/
HOT is sponsored by Honolulu Options Traders, LLC, 2800 Woodlawn, Suite 100, Honolulu, HI 96822.
Honolulu Options Traders, LLC is not a Registered Investment Advisor, and its instructors do not provide investment advice, sell any financial products, hold client monies, or receive commissions or compensation from any brokerage firm. Trading simulations, including "paper money" trading offered through our classes and workshops, are for educational and entertainment purposes only.
Options trading is inherently risky, is not suitable for all investors, and total loss of capital can and does occur. Prior to buying or selling an option, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (ODD). Copies of the ODD are also available from your broker, or by calling 1-888-OPTIONS, or from The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Traders should consult should consult their financial advisors or accountants with regard to and before investing in any stocks or options.
The information on this website is provided solely for general education and information purposes and therefore should not be considered complete, precise, or current. No statement within the website should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell a security or to provide investment advice. Matters discussed may be subject to detailed rules, regulations, and statutory provisions which should be referred to for additional detail and are subject to changes that may not be reflected in the website information. The inclusion of any advertisements on the website should not be construed as an endorsement or an indication of the value of any product, service, or website.