September 2nd-11th 2019
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club ( http://www.photoflytravel.com/ ) have invited us to a one of a kind adventure throughout Japan!
E-mail [masked] for the DAILY ITINERARY!
Sign up at: https://www.photoflytravel.org/japan-group-tours/
Our Japan group tours are chock full of diverse activities including unique cultural experiences, fantastic landscape & people photography, and all the beautiful temples and architecture which make Japan so iconic. E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
* 9 nights/10 days throughout the highlights of Japan
* Breakfast Everyday
* 1 lunch, 3 Dinners (Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner)
Tokyo: 2 Nights
Everything that you have heard about Tokyo is true – and it is not. For if ever there was a city that you could not confine to one definition, this would be it. Tradition and technology stand side by side in this city that can be whatever you want to make of it.
* Privately guided tour throughout Tokyo (Meihi Shrine, Harajuku Fashion District, Imperial Palace Plaza, Asakusa Kanon Temple, Ginza area):
– The Electric Town
- Asakusa Kanon Temple (Sensoji Temple)
– Meiji Shrine
The Japanese Alps & Her Wonders; 3000 Ft Ropeway, Hot Springs, & Waterfalls
* Shin-Hotaka Ropeway
* Shin-Hotaka no Yu Hot Springs
* Hirayu Great Falls
Takayama: 2 Nights
Mountains in Japan were once believed to be the sacred dwelling places of divine spirits. The Hida, Kiso, and Akaishi ranges, known collectively as the Japan Alps, rise majestically in northern Honshu.
* Privately guided tour throughout Takayama:
- Takayama Morning Market
- Takayama’s Old Town
- Optional Hida Folk Village Tour
Hiroshima & Charming Miyajima Island: 1 Night
Hiroshima is a city that needs little introduction. Despite its tragic past, Hiroshima is now a bustling and vibrant city which has risen phoenix-like from the ashes. No visit to Hiroshima would be complete without sampling okonomiyaki, a Japanese savoury pancake. While in Hiroshima we’ll take a ferry ride to Miyajima Island where the world famous Itsukushima Shrine is located.
*Privately guided tour of Hiroshima:
– Memorial Peace Park, Museum, & A-Bomb Dome
- Miyajima Island
– Vermilion Torii Gate & Optional Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima
Kyoto: 4 nights
Oozing with tradition, Kyoto is the ultimate destination for anybody who wants to soak up time-honoured Japanese culture.
* Privately Guided Tour of Kyoto:
– Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion)
- Okochi Mountain Villa
– Monkey Park Iwatayama
– Gion District (The Old Geisha Quarter) & Optional Geisha Photo Shoot
– Free time in Kyoto to explore on your own
– Fushimi Inari Shrine
*Japan is wonderful country to see by train and of course they are world famous for their advanced bullet train system. For many of our journeys between each city we visit, we’ll use this fun and efficient way to travel the country. This is one place where local public transit is a lot faster than using a vehicle!
* All Transfers, All Rail tickets, All Public Transit Passes, All Entry fees and activities as listed in the daily itinerary, & Taxes included!
* Tour Leader and photographer to help those interested in photography throughout these Japan group tours
* International Airfare is not included. We are happy to help you find a good flight as always! (Flying into Narita International Airport in Tokyo (NRT) and departing from Kansai International Airport (KIX) in Osaka)
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/japan-group-tours/