I'll share what I've been learning about the Android tool chain.
Depending on time and interest, I will be demonstrating these topics:
1. Shortcut keys in Eclipse, and a plugin to train yourself to use the keys instead of the mouse.
2. Pulling in new Android APIs and having Eclipse build a class skeleton on the fly.
3. Downloading a random Android app project from the web and dealing with the errors until it runs on a device.
4. Tools to display a screencast of a physical device on the monitor.
5. Tools for analyzing an Android UI such as heirarchyviewer and layoutopt.