5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX
WHAT IS BUSINESS & CROWDFUND EXPO?
• Free to Attend
• Business & Crowdfund Expo is a traditional B2B trade show, conference & networking event dedicated to Houston business owners & business professionals which presents equity crowdfunding knowledge to everyone in attendance, held at NRG Center.
• The Expo will bring together many business owners and decision-makers to shop for products & services by vendors like you.
• In addition to our exhibitor hall, there are other networking opportunities .If you have a product or service that helps a small business, you should exhibit at the Expo. If you want qualified leads and want to increase sales, exhibiting at this show is a must.
• The Expo will feature a main stage overview of donation and equity based crowdfunding.
• Learn how to raise money for you business or organization from top Houston crowdfund experts.
• The Expo is the only large scale venue in Houston that brings the crowdfund industry of portals, experts to present both national and state based Equity crowdfund presentations to the general public for free!
Who Should Attend: Houston Professionals, Chambers of Commerce, Civic Organizations, Crowdfund Industry Participants, Entrepreneurs, Local Government, Networking Groups, Nonprofits, Professional Investors, Small Businesses, Startups, Venture Capitalists & CPA's.
• Increase sales!
• Reach qualified buyers!
• Gain direct face-to-face contact with business owners and decision-makers
• Reach a captive audience and generate NEW BUSINESS.
• Make immediate sales and capture new leads.
• Introduce your company to great new prospects.
• Introduce new products and services.
• Reach a very large prospect pool in a short time!
• Brand your business.
• Distribute product samples.
• Give live product and service demonstrations.
• Conduct market research.
• Gain direct access to the press.
• Promote & build your crowdfund investor and backer network
GET YOUR COMPANY INVOLVED:
• Exhibitor Space - sell your product or service face-to-face
• Sponsor the entire event or specific areas of the show
• Send Dedicated E-mail Blasts to our list of Houston subscribers
• Marketing Publication Print Advertisements
• Gift Bag Inserts distributed to attendees
• On-Site Display Ads
• Join our continuous marketing program
• Banner Ads on our website
• And much more!
MAIN STAGE PRESENTATION ITINERARY (Subject to updates)
Presentations from business experts, financial services & crowdfunding industry professionals
Entrepreneurs and professionals seeking to raise capital will gain an understanding of donation, equity based crowdfunding law, platforms, as well as campaign best practices necessary to successfully achieve ones fundraising goals. Event experts will help you learn how to stay in compliance with equity crowdfunding law
Stage Itinerary 9:30 am - 4:00 pm Central Time
*Brief Jobs Act Overview
*Exploring Donation Crowdfunding
*Exploring Equity Based Crowdfunding
*Synergizing Alternative Finance & Equity Based Crowdfunding Strategies
*How to choose a fundraising portal
*How to market your campaign
*Launching a Campaign
*Startup Pitch Competition