3 days ago · 10:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Here are the Important Deets (please read carefully; all questions to answers already provided in event details will be ignored)
Looking for away to relieve stress, after a long week at work?
Come check out this FUN class with fellow members.
Let go and go with the flow in these breathing movement exercises for people of all professions/ages/abilities. Learn about the healing power of breathing to release emotions.
Laughter yoga oxygenates the brain and the body, strengthens the immune system, and re-awakens joy.
It is both FUN and THERAPEUTIC.
There are no on-the-floor exercises, and no sense of humor or yoga mats required!
So, If you believe that "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" then try out this FUN Class......
• There are no on-the-floor exercises, group physical-contact exercises, or difficult contortions.
• There is no 'right or wrong' way to do it. It is non-competitive/judgmental, and you move at your own comfortable pace.
• There is no joke-telling, and it’s not a comedy/entertainment routine- just easy Breathing movement exercises for all.
• You may sit in a chair if unable to stand/prefer.
• No Yoga Mats or special exercise clothing are needed, so you may do this during or right after your work day.
• Bring water to drink if you would like.
• Children are welcome accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Class starts @ 11AM!
NOTE: CLASS IS HELD IN THE LIBRARY CLASS/PROGRAM ROOM (Located Behind Main Desk) for Laughter Yoga!
Parking: Free lot
>Time and place are subject to change... Please check back before the meetup, to make sure you have the latest information!!