Dee Zunker will be presenting her workflow for Lightroom which will cover
· Lightroom structure overview,
· File organization and naming,
· Importing, metadata and develop presets, and tagging,
· Color space, dng versus raw versus jpg,
· When to use Photoshop, add-ins,
· Basic processing,
· Publishing your work, and
· Backing up your work.
Yep, it will be a packed 2 hours.
Join us after the presentation at La Madeline (https://goo.gl/maps/7TryfRG1Nk52) on Westheimer for further discussion.
If you have any questions you would like answered, please let me know so I can address it during the presentation.
Meet after the program at
10001 Westheimer Rd.