addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston Science Enthusiasts Message Board › News on my research !

News on my research !

Madhan
user 10925931
Houston, TX
Post #: 20
Dear all

I am yet to meet/attend a meetup event of this group.

However, I would like to share with those of you interested in science - here is news on our most recent paper "Candidate Genes That May Be Responsible for the Unusual Resistances Exhibited by Bacillus pumilus SAFR-032 Spores" - now published and available online - its an open access journal btw.

http://www.plosone.or...­

Bacillus pumilus SAFR-032 is a spacecraft assembly microbial isolate that produces spores super-resistant to peroxide and radiation (UV and gamma) and is relevant to planetary protection and astrobiology.

feel free to shoot questions to me should you have any!

thanks
Madhan