HoustonPhotowalks has arranged another BBVA Stadium Tour and group game event! Last year, they wouldn't let us shoot players at the ground level. But this year, I worked out press passes for a small group so we can shoot ground level during pre-game warmups!
We will enjoy a tour of the stadium, photographing players in a special media-only area, and then enjoy photographing the game from a group of seats.
DETAILS (times are approximate):
- 11 am - Roll-call and Meet at Pitch 25, see link for menus and prices.
- 12 pm - BBVA Stadium Tour. We will meet at the Media Gate to pick up the special pass for their gear
- 1 pm - Pregame warmup shooting from the designated media/press area
- 2 pm - Take our group seating and photograph the Dynamo's vs. Miami game
Here is Pitch 25's menu and prices:
Since we will be there several hours prior to the game, we should have plenty of parking. But I'm not sure which lots will be open that early. Check this map for parking. If we learn more about parking, I will update this paragraph.
We have been given special permission to attend this event with specific equipment. BBVA Stadium has a strict photography policy, but allowing us to attend as special guests. Please limit your equipment to the following items:
- 1 Body
- Short and Long lens
- SMALL camera bag
- *NO* large backpacks or large bags, please
BEFORE POSTING COMMENTS, PLEASE SEE THE FAQ:
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.