addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Amazing Meeting july, 2011.....Vegas! WHO IS GOING?

Amazing Meeting july, 2011.....Vegas! WHO IS GOING?

Lyle S.
lets_roll
Houston, TX
Post #: 648
How many are going to this?
Why no info calendar note here... Or details?
I really think this was the perfect group to setup a trip plan for going to this and promoting it.
Sergio
PopeMolestusXXX
Houston, TX
Post #: 106
I'm going.
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 68
How many are going to this?
Why no info calendar note here... Or details?
I really think this was the perfect group to setup a trip plan for going to this and promoting it.
I'm going

It's promoted at every meeting, I believe. I went over all the details at the last meeting
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 69
This will be me **counts on fingers** 8th TAM
Lyle S.
lets_roll
Houston, TX
Post #: 652
Guess I was just wishing this was put on the calendar either noted as a significant date or a tentative Skeptics official event to generate or facilitate a group oriented feature, know whut I mean? I knew of 4 peeps in the Houston Ath. grp going but it was wasn't featured as an Ath function understandably. So ok I was planning to go on a nice multiple destination open air convertible road trip coursing across some Colorado to escape the mid summer heat here and wind into Nevada and then beyond to Cali! But well now the wildfires are putting a damper on that. It is no doubt (in my mind) an over-priced event fee, but some of us apparently were willing enuf! Think it may be toooo late tho for reasonable airfare and accommodations, but I think there's another price rise deadline for the conference July 1st crazily enuf.....send me an email if ya want discuss more....
Lyle S.
lets_roll
Houston, TX
Post #: 653
This will be me **counts on fingers** 8th TAM
I KNOW, right! You took down your picture of you and Randi too... O.o
Your intro still features your involvement with his group tho and I guess why you were motivated to undertake to start the group here, assuming as I thot you did. Kinda really what interested me to join believe or not :)
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 70
I'll put the pic back :)
Suzie
SuzieHouston
Houston, TX
Post #: 35
I'm going. I signed up months ago because (almost) EVERYBODY seemed to be speaking and I thought, "Well, OK, once. Why not?" AFTER I registered (and paid!) I learned about the Texas Freethought convention in October. . . . Oh, well, I've never been to Vegas . ..