addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Vaccination activism needed

Vaccination activism needed

Closed to new replies

Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
I received the following email today:

Hi There,

Big fan of you, Randi, Phil, and all of the greats. Next week,
Aug. 17th, there is a presentation in the Woodlands by a
chiropractor about the dangers of vaccinations.

http://www.facebook.c...­

I would like to show up and try to present the other (real)
side. Keep in mind this would be a room of non-scientific
parents. Any good studies or resources? Any local people that
are fighting this fight that might be able to help me out?

I am going to do research myself, but one-week isn't a great
amount of time...that is why I'm asking for help. I've already
e-mailed Phil Plait.

Thanks,
Jason

I have asked Jason for more details about this 'presentation' as well as sending him many links on vaccinations and the dangers of the anti-vax movement. As soon as he sends me enough info, I will post on our calendar for anyone that might wish to attend.