addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Challenging Claims of the Paranormal - Jeff Wagg, JREF (update)

Challenging Claims of the Paranormal - Jeff Wagg, JREF (update)

Closed to new replies

user 7881900
Spring, TX
Challenging Claims of the Paranormal

Jeff Wagg will explore the pros and cons of offering moetary "challenges" to those who claim to have paranormal or supernatural abilities. Jeff will tell stories of his own experience with the James Randi Educational Foundation's $1,000,000 Psychic Challenge, and will provide information on the many other challenges out there, including the pseudo-challenges sometimes offered by paranormal groups.

Central Library
500 McKinney 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77002

RSVP limit: 120 "Yes" and "Maybe" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­
A former member
Post #: 1
sorry i didnt get to make it with my friends, weather did not cooperate with us down on the south side of houston