addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Hitch in Houston

Hitch in Houston

A former member
Post #: 3
One of my favorite writers and polemicists, Christopher Hitchens, will be in town on July 8th at Brazos Bookstore over on Bissonet, near Kirby at 7pm per his publisher's website. He's on the book circuit for his new memoir, Hitch-22, but i'm sure he'll be willing to sign copies of God is Not Great, and his other masterful works, like his biography of Thomas Jefferson(we Texans are no longer allowed to acknowledge Jefferson existed at all), and Why Orwell Matters, etc. and also The Missionary Position whereupon he eviscerates the moral highground of Mother Teresa.
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 56
This is a great thing, I'd like to put it as a meetup. Thanks for notifying me