addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston 20s & 30s Fun Stuff Message Board › New HouTopia Organizer

New HouTopia Organizer

A former member
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I am stepping down from the Organizer position. Destinee and Kristin will continue to organize events so you shouldn't see a change in events. Daniel has also become an event organizer as you may have already noticed.

I am possibly temporarily moving from Houston and hope to see some of you before i leave but if stay here you will all still see me out an about with the group but just not in an Organizer position.

Long live HouTopia!

Natalie