addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston 20s & 30s Fun Stuff Message Board › HouTopia Volunteer Project Roll call!

HouTopia Volunteer Project Roll call!

A former member
Hey (Cha cha butchee, cha cha cha butchee Roll call) sorry i had to!,

If you are receiving this email; its because you signed up for the "meetup" volunteer project at the Beacon this Sunday. I know this went out sometime ago and your plans my have changed.

Please please please update your RSVP by Thursday so that can let the people at the Beacon know what to expect.

I typically don't care about RSVP's for happy hours and stuff; but with this Meetup there are other people who depend on this service...and I don't want to put the administrators in a bad position.

Thank you so much for signing up. This is really a worthy project.

Destinee W.