Some are calling 2018 the year of the chatbots as they continue to gain in popularity with companies and consumers alike. In fact, it is predicted by 2020, 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human agent. How are A.I. and chatbots transforming customer service? Is your organization equipped to deliver the experience that customers expect?
In this talk, we will explore the ways A.I. is changing the customer service landscape:
1) The rising importance of A.I. and chatbots in service. How are businesses utilizing and adapting it?
2) What do the critics say about chatbots? / Why do so many chatbots today fail to deliver?
3) What's the future for A.I. and chatbots in service?
Who is it for?
- You work for an organization that understands the importance of customer service and wants to learn how A.I. and chatbots can help deliver that superior experience.
- You work in the data science / A.I. field and wants to learn more about how the technology is applied in businesses today.
Join us for the talk on: Date: 28 April 2018 Time: 4-6pm Location: 2F, Scribe Corner, 4 Shell Street, Hong Kong
We will also be providing some refreshments on the day. Hope to see you there!