• Want to learn how to plan to do stuff or have professionals do stuff for you
• Have about 2 hours on a Saturday to learn it while having excellent snacks and refreshments
We have a group of industry professionals that put together classes, teaching you skills, educating you about how to select the best products, how to interview their peers, how to plan and execute a project and other important information to help make you a better, more educated homeowner.
Classes on a wide variety of topics are held weekly on Saturdays and last roughly two hours including time for Q&A.
We provide snacks and light fare as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments as well as any materials that you'll need.
Class topics include things like:
• How to select and install tile
• How to organize your home (konmari method)
• How to pick paint
• Selecting an Interior Designer
• How to remodel a kitchen
• Selecting the right flooring
• How to finance a home improvement project (and putting a budget together)