addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Michelle
user 45156892
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 1
Hey all, just hoping to connect with others who are also looking to learn more about photography. Hopefully my new thread is appropriate to post. Not really sure what all the rules are on here. I am Michelle, 28. I live in Carroll County and moved back after being gone for 2 1/2 years. I would really like to meet up with others and hopefully make some new friends in the process of learning. Message me if you wouldn't mind getting together even outside of the regular meetups! Thanks :)
Nancy K.
NancyKnisley
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 4
Hi, Michelle,

Welcome.

What kinds of photographs do you like to take?