addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Howard County Photographers Message Board › Light painting

Light painting

Nancy K.
NancyKnisley
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 8
I only got one good photo of the ligh tpainting. I feed to experiment more with the camera settings I'm sure.

As far as photos of my son spinning his poi balls, I thought I'd only gotten one decent photo of him, but after I developed them in Lightroom, it turns out that about a half-dozen are "not bad." Yay for shooting in RAW. I had a few photos that were extremely underexposed, but after improving the contrast, I can actually show them to people.
Salman Jason S.
PhotoNewbie
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 198
Is there a way to post the Light Painting photos to share?
Paul G.
PaulGooder
Columbia, MD
Post #: 10
Is there a way to post the Light Painting photos to share?
You can post them to the Flickr group if you like
Nancy K.
NancyKnisley
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 9
While I'm OK with adding the photos to Flickr, I thought Art said something at the last meeting about emailing the spinning photos to him to put on a CD to give to my son the spinner.

And he also mentioned sharing our light painting photos at the August meeting. Maybe sending them along with the photos for the August assignment?

Art, what are we doing with the light painting and spinning photos?