addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hudson Valley Skeptics Message Board › senate questions dr. oz

senate questions dr. oz

Benjamin C.
user 126682812
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 2
I thought it was nice to see a senator take notice of the BS that Dr. Oz is trying to push on people. Dr. Oz is an excellent example of how even professionals in a field can lack proper skeptical thinking and be lured into pseudoscience.
http://www.cnn.com/20...­
Dan L.
DanLackaye
Group Organizer
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 48
If I'm remembering correctly, Sen. McCaskill is the person who defeated that "the body has ways of shutting that whole thing down" guy. His name escapes me. But either way, good on her for that and for this as well!