San Francisco is well known and loved for the variety of brunch options around town. It's about time we take advantage, with a dash of Hawaiian flavor. If you've been craving Spam Musubi, Loco Moco, Malasadas, Banana MacNut pancakes and Ahi poke just as much as I have, join me for a Saturday hangover cure with amazingly delicious and authentic array of Hawaiian food.
Here's a little food porn to entice you to come:
Logistics are as follows:
1. In true SF fashion they don't take reservations, so the meet time is somewhat early to beat the crowds. Please come on time regardless.
2. $2 RSVP fee helps offset the fees to keep this group up and running. If cost is a concern, feel free to send me a message.
3. RSVP limit is 8 so it's easier to get acquainted and hopefully a shorter wait.
4. Please bring cash so it's easier to split the bill.
5. Here's the restaurant link for more info: http://www.grindzrestaurant.com/