*This event is now full. If you have not RSVP'ed already, you will not find a seat.*
Join us at the Arizona Natural History Museum to celebrate Evolution!
Family-friendly event for HSGP members and friends. We will have the whole place to ourselves!
Join Arizona's experts on evolution, paleontology, and science literacy to discuss the "E word", why it's important, and how to not be afraid of talking about it.
We'll be hearing from:
* Alison Stoltman, AzMNH - The E word: Untangling misconceptions
* Howard Lanus, ASU - An overview of hominid evolution
* Danielle Vernon, educator - The Cradle of Humankind
* Kerry Fehr-Snyder, editor of the science desk at KJZZ - The importance of science literacy
* Chelsea Trubell, ASU- Neanderthals: More than just cave men
You will be able to explore the museum after the speakers have given their presentations.
Light refreshments provided.
We got a wonderful rate to reserve this amazing space, but it is not free. We are asking for suggested donations of $18.59 at the door (to celebrate the publication of Evolution of Species) - or - whatever you are able to give. Everyone is invited to attend!