addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (HSGP) Message Board › CANCELED - Volunteering at Tempe Beach Park this Saturday, December 3, 2011

CANCELED - Volunteering at Tempe Beach Park this Saturday, December 3, 2011

A former member
ALL,

The meetup for volunteering at Tempe Beach Park this Saturday, December 3rd has been canceled. I know that I just emailed you all and said we were going to stick with it, but I received the email below from the Tempe Parks & Rec Director this morning:

"Hi John – it looks we need to cancel Sat's project at Tempe Beach Park. The weather is expected to be freezing as well as that area will be wet resulting in difficulty trying to do any planting, weeding, etc."

She said they are finishing the 2012 event schedule for Tempe Beach Park and once we receive a copy, we will pick a new date - hopefully in January.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
John