addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (HSGP) Message Board › Details for Pride Parade

Details for Pride Parade

A former member
Hi all my lovely Pride Parade walkers,

Walking Groups meet at 3rd Street and Windsor to line up. Last year we were a few hundred yards down Windsor street from the sign in location. Please get there by 9:30, as the parade starts at 10:00.

Once I check our group in, I will post here what our group number is and an approximate location of where to find us. You DO NOT need to worry about checking in with the parade volunteers, as I will do that for the group.

I highly recommend bringing water, hats, and sunscreen. Don't forget to wear a humanist/atheist themed t-shirt; if you don't have one, wear something fun and colorful instead. Also bring any rainbow items you have - I have some beads and temporary tattoos to share.

See you tomorrow!

Michal