addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanists of Rhode Island Message Board › Off-Topic RPG

Off-Topic RPG

user 2691829
Seekonk, MA
Post #: 53
I realize this is way off-topic, and is entirely deletable, but I'm posting it here because I want my children to interact with the caliber of children that members here would have.

Given the comic bent of the group, I was wondering if there are any RPGs for that would work for a 7.5 year old boy and a 10 year old girl? If not on-going, then I'd be happy to create one - I could GM, but if someone else is so inclined, great!
user 13827294
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
Post #: 15
Hello Dennis. If you would be kind enough to clarify what RPG refers to as well as your comment referring to the "comic bent of the group..." I may be able give you addt'l info.
A former member
Post #: 5
Debbie, an RPG is a role playing game. Maybe he meant comic as in comic books? There ARE an awful lot of nerds within our ranks. Unfortunately, most of the active members either have no kids or grown kids.
user 13827294
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
Post #: 17
Ohh...TY Tangie for the clarification. RPG? Hahaha! Nope my oldest is into cosplay, and my youngest doesn't "speak nerd/geek" LOL! On the other hand my DH does like comic books and graphic novels. Me? Well - LOL! This thread is not about me. wink