addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Huntington Beach Photography Meetup Group Message Board › The Headshot Meetup

The Headshot Meetup

Rick R.
RickRosen
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Gang,

I want to thank everyone who attended our photo shoot this evening on headshots.  I hope that you enjoyed the workshop and got some great images.  Our models were great and everyone seemed to be having a great time.  I hope that you learned a bit about lighting headshots.  When I was cleaning up and taking inventory on the equipment I noticed that one of our Pocket Wizard transmitters is missing.  I presume that someone may have packed it up with their equipment by mistake.  Please check your equipment and let me know immediately if you find it.  I would really appreciate it as I am responsible and unless it is located I will have to replace it to the studio.  Thank you.  Please email me ASAP if you have any information on this missing item.

Regards,

Rick