addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hyderabad Bicycling Club Message Board › Need assistance on purchasing a new bicycles.

Need assistance on purchasing a new bicycles.

Naga Harish A.
Naga
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
Dear Team,
My name is Naga. I had this passion for cycling but unfortunately couldn't give it any time till now. Finally now I've joined this group guess I'll be giving a lot of time.
Well my query is I need a bicycle, and the web has confused me so much that I'm completely out of an idea. Everything out there is fabulous. So you are the guys who have been doing this from a long time, so thought of seeking your assistance.
My whole idea to buy a bicycle is primarily because I've joined this club and the secondary is daily usage ti go to my office and doing some routine. Which one is suitable for this? I've been doing this homework of checking out a few bicycles on web from Firefox, Sprint, Montra, Fuji... The list goes on. I seriously ran if clues because the MTBs out there are really mean but will serve the purpose. The hybrids are good but not much stuff like the formers. The road bikes are slim but fast. So which one to pick.
Seriously never imagined that buying a bike will be this confusing. Please assist.

Regards,
Naga.
Naga Harish A.
Naga
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 4
Finally after a good research, it come down to these models. Firefox Sniper D, Trek 3700D, Bianchi Duel, Schwinn 2012 Frontier Elite, Rock Rider 5.2. If any other missed out, do kindly suggest

Waiting to get my hands on these bicycles. Really excited.
A former member
Post #: 112
Naga, you never mentioned your budget. Usually with a budget constraint, you will easily be able to narrow down to 1-4 bikes
Naga Harish A.
Naga
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 7
Hi Raman Garimella,
I have a budget of 30K.