1) Standards and Services for Self Sovereign Identity
Oskar van Deventer will introduce Self Sovereign Identity (SSI) with a TNO demo that shows how verifiable credentials can be used in interactions between patient, doctor, pharmacist and insurer, each switching roles between “issuer”, “holder” and “verifier”. He will look into developing SSI standards from W3C, DIF and Indy, and SSI infrastructure service, most notably Sovrin. He concludes with possible next steps to make the SSI vision come true.
2) Tey on Tykn identities and stories.
// SPEAKERS and PANEL:
Oskar van Deventer - Senior Scientist Blockchain Networking at TNO
Tey El-Rjula - Co-founder at Tykn.tech
Frans Kempen - IBM Blockchain Lead for Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions
Frans Kempen is the blockchain lead for Supply Chain Services in IBM
Netherlands. He is also hands-on managing 2 blockchain delivery programs which will go into production end 2019 in the Supply Chain industry.
Andre de Kok - Stelsel Architect at Rijksdienst voor Identiteitsgegevens (RvIG)
Evan Yap - Blockchain Consultant and Researcher
- Presentation by Oskar van Deventer (TNO)
- Presentation by Tey El-Rjula (TYKN)
- Panel with Tey (Tykn), Oskar (TNO), Frans (IBM) and André (RvIG)
- Panel discussion moderated by Evan Yap
More details will be shared soon!