This week is the second workshop of this series.
Click HERE for large, high resolution web flyer! (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3712/10336551866_d3cab64ed3_o.png)
Click HERE for fully detailed, class itinerary! (http://www.scribd.com/doc/177006665/The-Divinity-Makeover-Weekly-Breakdown#)
An all-inclusive transformation of your internal and external environment.
Guaranteed to leave you shining vibrantly like the flower that you are!
Week 1: Feng Shui
Week 2: Beauty
Week 3: Fashion
Week 4: Diet & Exercise
Week 5: Spirit
Only 15 seats available for this time slot! $10 minimum donation.
Don't forget your notebooks, pencils, and erasers! We will be APPLYING what we learn as you go home with:
1. A Bagua map/Feng Shui plan (1 room of your choice)
2. A Beauty Ritual breakdown
3. One makeup, hair, & outfit plan for an occasion of your choice
4. A take-home list of healthy recipes & workouts
5. How-to guide & introduction to Crystals, Chakras, & Auras.
All ages welcome!
Kristina Jareno is a Singer/Dancer, Songwriter, and Recording Artist. She is also the granddaughter of the late Sotera Sianquita, a locally-renowned healer from the Philippines. As a youngster she was quite the duckling. However, the long and arduous journey has blessed her with priceless lessons she wishes to share. After years of struggling to find and believe in her own voice, here she is - her spirit ready to sing to all of you! Come and let her give you some love.
* Some of her Feng Shui work can be viewed in the revamping of Everyday Zen's Meditation room, office, and reception area. Call the studio if you'd like to see!!! :)