addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Dan Kennedy FAST Implementation BootCamp

Dan Kennedy FAST Implementation BootCamp

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 3
We have discussed the upcoming Boot Camp that GKIC is putting on in Chicago on June 13th & 14th. We are getting a group of I Love Marketing Grand Rapids folks to go over there for the Boot Camp.

Here is the link to learn more: Dan Kennedy Bootcamp

It is only a $97 deposit (which you get back when you attend).

So.....

#1 - Register to attend
#2 - Let me know that you are going so we can figure out who is all going so we can arrange to car pool over there.

Questions????? Let me know.

Talk Soon,

Dan Kaufman
e. dan@danielrkaufman.com
p. 616.633.7117