addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Dan Kennedy Fast Start Implementation Boot Camp

Dan Kennedy Fast Start Implementation Boot Camp

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi All,

Just wanted to send out another quick message about the upcoming bootcamp in Chicago on June 13th & 14th.  We have had several people express some interest in going and it is now just under a month away.

Go Here for more info on what you will be learning: http://dankennedy.com/bootcamp_v2/­

The room block expires within the next day - so if you are planning on going make sure you register and book your room.

I am planning on heading over there Wednesday night (as the event starts at 8:00am on Thursday).

Please let me know if you have any questions (I also put some info up on the discussion board and if you are planning on going please let me know)

Talk Soon,

Dan Kaufman

c. 616.633.7117