addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › I Love Marketing Meeting this week Thursday!

I Love Marketing Meeting this week Thursday!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Make sure you plan on joining us this week Thursday @ 6:00 - 7:15pm at Brann's on Leonard for our next meetup.  We are going to be covering:
Continuity Income (AKA - A Recurring Revenue Stream) is THE holy grail of any business and there are so many options to implement continuity into your business.

Imagine the 1st of the month you check your bank balance and there was a months worth of income deposited!  A continuity program can help make that happen.
We will cover the basics of Continuity and a few of the hundreds of continuity options that can be implemented in any business literally overnight.
We will also be do 2 "hot seats" with 2 attendees to help them implement a continuity program in there business.
See you there!  And please make sure to RSVP!

Talk Soon,

Dan Kaufman