addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › I Love Marketing Meeting this week Thursday!

I Love Marketing Meeting this week Thursday!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Make sure to join us this week Thursday from 6:00pm - 7:15pm
Throughout September we are going to be going through what we covered in August to start writing a marketing campaign.
We will also be doing more hot seats and breaking down your marketing and how to make it better to capitalize on the opportunities that you might be missing.
Join us on Thursday, September 12th to go through how to become a marketing expert in your business.
Make sure to RSVP Here - http://www.meetup.com...­
Spread the word about this meetup and invite people that you know would benefit from our group!