addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Make sure to attend this weeks I Love Marketing Grand Rapids meetup!

Make sure to attend this weeks I Love Marketing Grand Rapids meetup!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Direct Response Marketing - Show & Tell
Building off of August & the first part of September we will be sharing and critiquing direct mail pieces. This will be a rapid fire meeting, spending time going through your direct mail piece - so everyone that attends will have the opportunity to share their piece and make it better!
So make sure to join us on Thursday, September 26th from 6:00pm - 7:15pm.
Spread the word about this meetup and invite people that you know would benefit from our group!
Make sure to RSVP - http://meetu.ps/1YM0Y...­

See you Thursday!

Dan