addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › RE: This Thursday's I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup

RE: This Thursday's I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Make sure to join us this Thursday, October 10th @ 6:00pm.  We are going to be covering:
How to create a cash surge for your Business Immediately
Would you like to bring in more business and money to your business quickly?
Who wouldn't?
In an existing business there are ways to create cash flow surges, which sometimes can not be seen if you have not focused on it.
At this meetup we will walk through 4 simple steps to create an instant cash surge to your business very, very quickly.
As always - RSVP here:­ http://www.meetup.com...­, spread the word and bring a guest with you!
Talk Soon,
Dan Kaufman
dan@danielrkaufman.com