addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Do Not Miss This Weeks I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup!

Do Not Miss This Weeks I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Wow!  I just got back from Dan Kennedy's Info-Summit in Chicago.  My mind has been on overload for the last 4 days with all of the info that was covered.
This Thursday from 6:00pm - 7:15pm I will be covering the highlights (there are a lot of them) from this $3,000 per person Info Summit.  This is one meetup that you will not want to miss!
For those of you that are not familiar with the Info Summit:
The Info-Summit is "The PLACE” where the richest, most successful Info-Marketers in the world and those most serious about entering the field and launching their own Information Businesses, all gather, ONLY one-time-each-year, to exchange new information, new discoveries, 'what works', new opportunities, network, create million dollar JVs and make contacts.
Dan Kennedy will be covering:
- THE SEVEN SECRET SORCERIES OF MIND-CONTROL COPY
- What Charles Atlas Knew About What We Do
The Legend Frank Kern will be covering:
- The Secrets to EASILY Generating Up to $175,000 a Month (and MORE!) as a High-Paid Business Consultant
And a whole lot more!
Make sure to RSVP and join us this Thursday!