addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › I Love Marketing Meetup - Thursday, December 12th

I Love Marketing Meetup - Thursday, December 12th

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Make sure to join us for the I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup on
Mind Control Copywriting: How to Pull your Reader’s Psychological Strings

• Words move us.
    Whether we hear them or read them in a novel, a song, a poem, or on a sales page, words have the ability to excite, motivate and influence us because they arouse our emotions.
    And we all have emotional responses to factors that are playing out in our lives whether they’re dreams, goals, responsibilities, or our own identities. Often, we’re completely unaware of these responses so we can be persuaded, even manipulated, without us knowing.
    Learn the 7 key secrets behind Mind Control Copywrighting, key words that you MUST use in any sales letter.
    Join us Thursday, December 12th from 6:00pm - 7:15pm.
    See you there!