addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Happy Hour!

Happy Hour!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
I hope everyone is having an awesome and productive week!   I wanted to let everyone know that on top of the 2 metopes that we do every month and the MasterMind, we are also going to start doing a monthly happy hour.  This will be a time to just get together and network a little more (and have a good time).

So in March our Happy Hour is going to be on Tuesday, March 3rd @ 6:00pm at The Derby Station in East Grand Rapids.

So plan on making it out & we will see you there!

Dan Kaufman