addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Question for All I Love Marketing Meetup Members!

Question for All I Love Marketing Meetup Members!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi - I hope you had an awesome Holiday weekend!

I just created a poll in the meetup group and I would like everyones opinion.  We are looking at having all of our Meetups professionally recorded (along with the PowerPoint, Videos & my notes) and made available to everyone.

There is obviously a cost to do this and the poll outlines a few options of pricing for this.  Can you do me a favor and take a minute to give me your feedback please?

If you have any other comments / thoughts on this - I really would like to hear them.  So please either email me @ dan@danielrkaufman.com or call / text @ 616.633.7117.

Have a great one!

Dan