addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Happenings in I Love Marketing Grand Rapids

Happenings in I Love Marketing Grand Rapids

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi All!

Just wanted to fill you in on the December meetups in I Love Marketing Grand Rapids.

We have a meetup this Thursday @ the Brann's on Leonard.  We will be covering Your Implementation Roadmap for 2016.  December is a great planning month - outlining what you want to do in 2016 and lay the groundwork to being successful.  So make sure to join us!

And next week Tuesday, December 8th we have our Monthly MasterMind meeting from 9:00am - 12:00pm and we will be meeting at the Brann's on Division.

Also - if anyone is interested in having a Happy Hour this month - let me know and we can set something up..

And one last thing before I let you go - Being that we are headed into the new year - I wanted to see if there was some interest in having a 1 day - Planning for the New Year & getting 'stuff' done day.  We will spend a whole day together - working on your business with me and my team - outlining your gameplan for the year as well as doing hotseats (so a quasi-mastermind and workshop).  And then we will wrap up the day with dinner & drinks.  I am looking at doing this the first week of January.  I would need a minimum of 10 people to commit to doing this. So if you have any interest - I will put up a meetup on the meetup site and just rsvp so we can plan accordingly.

Have a great rest of the week!

Dan