addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › happenings in the I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup

happenings in the I Love Marketing Grand Rapids Meetup

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi All!

Happy Monday!  Just wanted to remind everyone we have our next meetup coming up this Thursday (the 28th) from 6:00pm - 7:15pm at Gravity Taphouse (our new meetup location).  At this meetup we will be covering: Updates within Facebook, in particular - Lead Ads, Carousel Ads, Buy Now Ads, Instagram Ads & Compliance.

If you are running Ads on Facebook (or if you want to be) - this a meetup you need to attend.

And please be sure to RSVP on the meetup site so we have a headcount for Gravity.

See you Thursday!

Dan