addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Marketing help wanted

Marketing help wanted

A former member
Post #: 8
I have a new product* that I want marketed. Please contact me.

*multiple products and ideas!
A former member
Post #: 10
Nobody interested???
Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 5
Guess nobody here ACTUALLY loves marketing!
Bob - we really need to drop the negative attitude.....
A former member
Post #: 14
Well if someone would just respond positively...
A former member
Post #: 15
Still looking - million $ opportunity for someone
A former member
Post #: 17
10% commision and further employment opportunity (possible CFO) for anyone who can assist in obtaining financing for my business
Kim L.
user 221710661
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 1
Hi Bob-- I just joined this group and came across you post here. Feel free to contact me to discuss.
A former member
Post #: 25
589 members and no help - crying

WT_?
A former member
Post #: 30
Am always coming up with more ideas - anyone? Cost you nothing to discuss.