addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Coming Tonight? You’re not going to want to miss this…

Coming Tonight? You’re not going to want to miss this…

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi
Just wanted to make sure you saw what I am planning on covering at tonight's meetup - it’s going to be a good one IMO…
Here is what we are going to be covering:

- Targeting the right people (finding the right interests)

- using the right images (we will walk through some of the best images to use)

- writing to your audience in a conversational way (we will look at the right way and the wrong way to do this)

- The actual campaign structure when setting up your ads so you can scale

It's VERY important (crucial) that you do all of the above in order to set your campaigns up correctly (…unless you're cool with losing lots of money on poor ads).

My agency charges $2500 to set up the ad campaigns for our clients (and that doesn’t include our monthly retainer to manage everything).

And I am going to show you the process that we use to set everything up.

So make sure to attend tonight @ Gravity - we start at 6:00pm

Talk Soon,

Dan

P.S.

It's okay if you can’t make it (I guess - haha…).  If you want to chat further about how to get your Facebook Ads setup the right way - let’s schedule a time to chat.  You can do that here: http://www.scheduleyou.in/nPUUGy­