addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Happy 2014!

Happy 2014!

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
Hello my dancing and want to be dancing friends....
Just an email to thank those who have been posting nights out to the MeetUp Calendar.  Helen & Stephen have been hosting evenings at the Electric Cowboy and at the White Horse Saloon. Thanks to Don Chesshir for continuing to add his classes and Gilley's to the schedule.   As promised, I've only been posting events that I will actually be attending.  I'm back out on the road again, and if I'm lucky there's one night a weekend of dancing and I usually don't know until I land at DFW on Friday how I will feel and what my plans will be for Friday nights.
I added a mixer type event to the calendar tonight at Midnight Rodeo.  I've been there twice and had a great time each night.  Here's your chance to have some fun and to meet other members of this MeetUp and the DFW country dancing community.
I know that there are lessons at Red River, Midnight Rodeo and the Electric Cowboy that are not being listed on the calendar.  If you are heading out to those venues, please consider hosting and posting the lessons and events there.  It's a great way to meet new people and make new dancing friends.  If you need help with a MeetUp sign or posting an event please ask for help.
If one of your goals/resolutions for the year is learning to dance you might find a post in the discussion board area very helpful--at least when it comes to country lessons. http://www.meetup.com...­  Please feel free to join the conversation on the MeetUp site.
Keep dancing and most of all keep having fun!
Ann