addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › I need a dance partner....

I need a dance partner....

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
Post #: 26
Please use this area to connect with other dancers looking for a partner.
A former member
Post #: 3
Does this board get much traffic. Just by looking at the "views & replies" has me curious.
Stephen
user 13249541
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
I think a lot of people use the calendar to find out where classes are being held and decide where they want to go dance, but the discussion forums here seem to get very little use.