addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I Read Dead People Message Board › Dead People Crossover Meetup Group (does that sound weird, or what?)

Dead People Crossover Meetup Group (does that sound weird, or what?)

Sylvia
Photoshop_Fiend
Nashville, TN
Post #: 130
Greater Nashville's Art, Culture, and Literature Meetup

They share our morbid interest in dead writers.

IRDP Shakespeare Sub-Group take note: So far, fifty-eight members of this other meetup group have already signed up for the SF's late August production of Midsummer Night's Dream.

Derek
user 13677114
Nashville, TN
Post #: 36
Sylvia, now that you mention it, I guess all the writers I've scheduled so far are deceased. I'll have to schedule To Kill a Mockingbird sooner than I planned to. :) We do a little of everything related to the Arts/Culture. I'm just trying out a few literature meetups and Shakespeare in the Park is always great! I also found out about Neil Gaiman too late to put a meetup together. I really dropped the ball on that one.